Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Health Science Campus
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center
Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy
- Critical Care/Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy Fellowship, University of Toledo
- Critical Care/Infectious Diseases Specialty Residency, St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- Doctor of Pharmacy, the University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, the University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, The University of Toledo
Scope of Practice and Curriculum
Infectious Disease - HIV
- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, The University of Toledo
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
- Co-Director, College of Pharmacy Continuing Education Program
- Clinical Pharmacist, the University of Toledo Medical Center
- Fink B, Duggan JM, Sahloff EG. Nutritional status of HIV infected consumers in an economically depressed region of the United States. Presented at the XIX International AIDS Conference – AIDS 2012, Washington D.C., July 2012.
- Mospan G, Jung R, Georgescu C, Sahloff E, Duggan J. Evaluation of ceftriaxone for bacteremia due to methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus. Presented at ASHP Midyear, December 2012; OCCP, May 2013.
- Lewis S, Sahloff E, Jung R. Gender differences in virologic outcomes in HIV-infected patients on HAART. Presented at ASHP Midyear, December 2012; OCCP, May 2013.
- Jacobs DM, Duggan JM, Sahloff EG. Gingival Hypertrophy Associated with Amlodipine Use in Infected Woman. J Pharm Technol 2013;29:175-7.
- Peeters MJ, Sahloff EG, Stone G. Reliability and validity in performance-based evaluation: a 2-year experience in PharmD oral presentations using multiple faculty evaluators and a standardized rubric. Am J Pharm Ed 2010;74:Article 171. http://www.ajpe.org/aj7409/aj7409171/aj7409171.pdf
- Pinto S, Sahloff EG, Ramasamy A. Evaluating the validity and reliability of a modified survey to assess patient satisfaction with mail-order and community pharmacy settings. J Pharm Pract 2009. Published online: http://jpp.sagepub.com/cgi/rapidpdf/0897190009334329v1
- Yost R, Pasquale TR, Sahloff EG. Maraviroc: the first approved CCR5-antagonist for the management of HIV-infection. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2009;66: 715-726.