Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- Success Coach Program
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 email@example.com
CPPS and YOU
- Welcome from the Executive Associate Dean
- Academic Programs
- Residency Programs
- Contingent Admission
- Contact or Visit Us
- Health Professions Living Learning Community
- Honors Program
- P1 Class Profile
- Pharmacy Summer Camp
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Scholarships and Tuition
- Transfer Student Admission
- Applicants with Undergraduate Degrees
- Student Life
Contingent Admission Policy Statement
The University of Toledo offers an early admission program called Contingent Admission. Contingent Admission is competitive and is awarded to academically exceptional students during the senior year of high school. Contingent Admission secures a seat in the professional division, without additional application, for students who meet the qualifications. The College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences has Contingent Admission to the Professional Division on a competitive basis. To be considered for Contingent Admission, the following must be completed in the year preceding fall admission:
- By December 1st of the senior year of high school, achieve and report a composite ACT of 29 or above (or a combined Verbal/Math SAT total of 1300 or higher), and have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.75 or above on a 4.0 scale in a college preparatory high school curriculum (4 units of English, 3 units of natural science, 3 units of social science, 3 units of math including Algebra I, II, Geometry, or equivalent).
- Submit a complete admission application to the University of Toledo, including an official high school transcript and official ACT and/or SAT test results, postmarked by December 1st of the senior year of high school.
Upon receipt of the completed admission application, additional materials may be requested. Final notification of Contingent Admission status will occur in mid-March.
Students who accept the offer of Contingent Admission receive the Pharmacy Excellence Scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once admitted into the program, students must achieve a cumulative and science GPA of 3.5 or above as calculated by The University of Toledo by the end of fall semester of year two. Students who meet the 3.5 GPA requirement will have an automatic seat in their program of choice: BSPS or PharmD. Students who do not meet the 3.5 GPA requirement must apply for admission into the program of their choice, competing with the remainder of the class. Failure to complete required courses by the end of fall semester of year two will render the student ineligible for Contingent Admission into the Professional Division.