Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- Success Coach Program
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 email@example.com
CPPS and YOU
- Welcome from the Executive Associate Dean
- Academic Programs
- Residency Programs
- Contingent Admission
- Contact or Visit Us
- Health Professions Living Learning Community
- Honors Program
- P1 Class Profile
- Pharmacy Summer Camp
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Scholarships and Tuition
- Transfer Student Admission
- Applicants with Undergraduate Degrees
- Student Life
The Pharmacy Excellence Scholarship covers tuition (up to 16 credit hours per semester) for four years.*
The Pharmacy Excellence Scholarship is available students who earn Contingent Admission to the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Contingent Admission secures a seat in the professional division, without additional application, for students who meet the qualifications.
Apply to The University of Toledo, listing Pharmacy as their major, by December 1st of their senior year.
3.75 high school cumulative GPA
Score of 29 or higher on the ACT, or 1300 or higher (verbal and math combined) on the SAT
- Receive and accept an offer for Contingent Admission to the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- This scholarship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
A scholarship that requires no additional application?
Any eligible student who submits qualifying test scores, transcripts and an undergraduate application listing Pharmacy as their major by December 1st will be considered for Contingent Admission. Students who are awarded Contingent Admission are eligible for the Pharmacy Excellence Scholarship on a first-come, first-served basis. When coupled with other University scholarships (Rocket and Tower awards), this scholarship pays for tuition for up to 16 credit hours each semester for four years. Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 to renew the scholarship.
*Students are responsible for fees and room and board.