- Pharmacy Summer Camp Home
- Schedule of Events
- Accommodations & Fees
- Selection Criteria
- Camp Application
- Past Pharmacy Camps
- Contact Us
Main and Health Science Campuses
Wolfe Hall and Health Education Bldgs
Camp Inquiries: HEB 155, email@example.com
CPPS and YOU
- Welcome from the Associate Dean
- Academic Programs and Residencies
- Contingent Admission
- Entering Freshman Admission Information
- Health Professions Living Learning Community
- Honors Program
- P1 Class Profile
- Pharmacy Summer Camp
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Transfer Student Admission Information
- CPPS Viewbook
- Visit Us
The 2014 Pharmacy Camp application will be available on January 1, 2014.
In order to apply for Pharmacy Summer Camp, you must complete the online application by April 4, 2014 at 5pm.
Begin by setting up a unique login account. Once logged in, you will be able to save or submit your application. Login later to print your application; please keep a backup copy for your records.
In late April, a letter will be posted to your online account notifying you if you have been accepted, with a link to print out the camp registration packet. You can see the letter by logging in to the camp application page. Be sure to check your camp account in April!
- Complete, view or print your application
- Check your application status