- Welcome to the Department for Human Research Protections
- DHRP Contacts
- Does Your Research Require IRB Approval
- Which IRB Will Review My Research
- Before You Begin Your Research
- Guidance for Research Involving Children
- Training and Education
- Biomedical IRB Submission Forms
- Biomedical IRB Fee Schedule
- SBE IRB Submission Forms
- IRB Meeting Schedules & Member Information
- Compliance Information
- Institutional Policies
- News and Announcements
- Federal Information and Industry Links
Please use the respective IRB e-mail for protocol-related correspondence.
CCE Building, Rm. 0106
Mail Stop 1035
Social, Behavioral and Educational IRB
University Hall, Room 2300
Mail Stop 944
Department for Human Research Protections
Carolyn Pinkston, MPH, CIP
Director of Operations
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Instructions for completing your INITIAL Human Subjects Research Training
1. Go to the CITI Program Training Website at https://www.citiprogram.org
2. Select New Users Register Here
3. Select your Institution from the drop-down list - University of Toledo
4. Enter your personal member information and proceed to the next page.
5. On the Select Curriculum page, choose the first option - Yes, I conduct research with live human beings, human samples or with data derived from human beings.
6. On the next page, select the appropriate curriculum for your learner group -
7. Choose to affiliate with another institution if applicable. (not required)
8. Select Enter under Status to begin your training modules.
Human Subject Research REFRESHER Course Instructions
PLEASE PRINT OR SAVE AN ELECTRONIC VERSION OF YOUR COMPLETION CERTIFICATE.
TRAINING VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION ON A RESEARCH STUDY.
HIPAA TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
The UT privacy office and information technology (IT) security and compliance, or
their designees, are designated to
Which individuals at the University are required to be HIPAA trained?