- Collaborative Research and Grants Home
- Calendar of Events
- Grant Development Newsletter
- Goals & Outcomes
- Expertise & Directories
- Instrumentation Inventory
- Research Offices
- Jacobson Center for Clinical and Translational Research
- Contact Us
University HallRoom 2300
Fax: 419.530.2841 email@example.com
|Grant Development Resources|
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance - The online version of the catalog, it includes all federal programs. It is only updated twice a year, and may list programs that have not received appropriations this year. Always contact the office listed at the bottom of each entry to check on current funding status for a program.
- Federal Register Homepage - Online version of the Federal Register, where rules, regulations, and grant and research announcements from the federal government are published each business day.
- Firstgov for Nonprofits - Provides information on federal assistance available to nonprofits, links to legal information, laws on fundraising and outreach, and links to federal agency websites that provide grants to nonprofits.
- Foundation Center - List of foundations, grant writing tips, "foundation finder," and other useful links.
- Foundation Center's Request for Proposals - Lists of requests for proposals from foundations and other organizations, broken down by subject areas.
- Grants.gov - Recently announced grants opportunities can be searched for by key words.
- GrantSelect - Over 10,000 grant opportunities, searchable by field or key word.
- GrantSmart - Directory of private foundations, searchable by zip code and size.
- GuideStar - A searchable directory of over 8,500,000 nonprofits.
- Join Together - Offers a resources area for funding opportunities.
- National Endowment for the Arts - Grants in the fine arts.
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Ohio Arts Council - Outlines their funding programs in the state for both individuals and organizations.
- Ohio Governmental Agencies - List of Ohio state agencies that have a website. Some agencies list grant opportunities.
- Ohio Humanities Council - Ohio funding program for the humanities.
- Philanthropy News Network Online - Listing of news on the nonprofit sector, including gifts and grants.
- SchoolGrants - Links to major sites for elementary and secondary school grants.
- "So Happy Together"
- "Why Academics Have a Hard Time Writing Good Grant Proposals"
|Centers, Institutes, and other Resources at The University of Toledo|
- Asian Studies Institute
- Association of Small Foundations
- Cancer Center
- Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women
- Center for Applied Pharmacology
- Center for Creative Instruction (CCI)
- Center for Drug Design and Development
- Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Research (CeDER)
- Center for Family Business (CFB)
- Center for Material Science and Engineering (CMSE)
- Center for Successful Aging (CSA)
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Chronicle of Philantrophy
- Community of Science
- Council of Foundations
- Executive Center for Global Competitiveness (ECGC)
- FundNet Services
- Geographic Info. Science & Applied Geography (GISAG)
- Giving Institute and GivingUSA Foundation - Formerly American Association of Fundraising Council
- Grantcraft, Practical Wisdom for Grantmaker
- The Humanities Institute
- Integrated Environmental Activities
- The Instrumentation Center (Arts and Sciences)
- Intermodal Transportation Institute
- International Business Institute (IBI)
- Just Grants, OHIO
- Kobacker Center
- The Lake Erie Center (LEC)
- MSU Libraries-List of Regional Grantmakers
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI)
- Ohio Grant Makers Forum
- Plant Science Research Facility
- Polymer Institute
- Ritter Planetarium-Brooks Observatory (RPBO)
- Science, Mathematics, and Technology Edu. Center
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship Institute (SBEI)
- Stranahan Arboretum
- Toledo Museum of Art
- Urban Affairs Center (UAC)
- The University of Toledo Health Science Campus (UT HSC)
- The University of Toledo Medical Center (UTMC)
- The Writing Center
* If you'd like your Center (from UT) posted here, please e-mail us with the title of your Center, along with a brief description.