- Collaborative Research and Grants Home
- Calendar of Events
- Grant Development Newsletter
- Goals & Outcomes
- Expertise & Directories
- Instrumentation Inventory
- Research Offices
- Jacobson Center for Clinical and Translational Research
- Contact Us
University HallRoom 2300
Fax: 419.530.2841 email@example.com
Click here for Major Instrumentation Inventory at UT Health Science and UT Main campuses.
|Statement of Purpose|
The Major Instrumentation Inventory project catalogs major scientific instrumentation across the three campuses, working to reduce barriers to collaboration, improve efficiency, and increase grant and research productivity.
- Alisting of major instrumentation can bring faculty researchers together for research;
- Regular instrument use can upkeep instrument productivity and lower maintenance costs;
- Instrument descriptions can provide useful information required in many grant proposals.
For more information or to include your instrument information, please contact us.