- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
Proposals that do not follow these guidelines and any additional instructions listed under each program will not be accepted.
Format and Content Requirements:
Submission RequirementsSee submission procedures on the URAF Submission Procedures page (utoledo.edu/research/URAF/URAF-Submission.html)
Please pay particular attention to the following “do not” items:
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at 419.530.2844 or 419.383.4252.
You will receive an award letter signed by the Vice President for Research.
The Office of Grants Accounting will establish an account for you.
Approvals from the Institutional Review Board or the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee are not required prior to proposal submission. However, funds will not be released without all required approvals.