- Residency Application Process
- Residency program options
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Matching programs
- Match results
- Sponsored Events
- Graduation Awards and Reception
- Match Day Reception
- Medical Student Orientation
- Student Clinicians Ceremony
- White Coat Ceremony
- Medical Honor Societies
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, UT Chapter
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- USMLE Preparation
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Health Science Campus Student Life
- Health Science Campus Student Affairs
- Health Science Campus Diversity
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Medical Student Council
- Medical Student Honor Code
- Registrar's Office
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Financial Aid
- College of Medicine Policies
- College of Medicine Mission and Vision
Health Science Campus
First Floor/Room #122
Congratulations--College of Medicine and Life Sciences Class of 2013!
(Photographs by Mike Henningsen)
COM Spring 2013 Commencement Ceremony
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm
Location: Stranahan Theatre
All COM graduating students (MD and Graduate degree/certificate recipients) should read the information in the sections below.
- All graduating medical students (MD degree) must complete the on-line Graduate Application. Please see the "Instructions for Accessing the Graduation Application" section.
- Graduate students (Masters, PhD, Certificates) planning to participate in the Spring College of Medicine and Life Sciences Commencement should complete the "Ceremony Marching Registration" form. (Graduate students should have already applied for graduation and thus do not have to complete the on-line graduation application.)
- All students who plan to participate in the Commencement ceremony should submit the "Previous Degree and Major Advisor" form.
- All students who plan to participate in the Commencement ceremony should submit a formal, professional-quality photograph for printing in the Commencement program book. Please see the "Commencement Program Photographs" section for more instructions.
- Medical and PhD students who are planning to participate in the Commencement ceremony and who wish to have a Special Hooder, must submit the "Special Hooder Request" form.
*Note: Please refer to the appropriate campus offices if you have any questions about academic, financial and other graduation requirements.
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE GRADUATION APPLICATION|
|All Medical Students:|
*The Graduation Application is now closed*
|COMMENCEMENT PROGRAM PHOTOGRAPHS|
|All Students Participating in Commencement:|
*Photograph submission is now closed.*
All students planning to participate in the Commencement ceremony must have a formal portrait for the printed program. If you do not already have a formal portrait on file with the Office of Student Affairs (e.g., ERAS photos for medical students), please carefully follow the instructions below.
For questions or comments, please contact the Graduation Processing department at email@example.com.