/studentaffairs/hsc/ Error processing SSI file
Health Science Campus
First Floor/Room #122
Follow these easy instructions to have Virtual Lab up and running on your Mac in no time. You will need to install two small software packages.
2) Once downloaded, double click "RDC201_ALL.zip" to unzip the file.
3) Once unzipped, double click "RDC201_ALL.dmg".
4) Double Click "Remote Desktop Connection.mpkg" to run the installer.
7) Once downloaded, double click "VMware Open View Client.zip" to unzip the file.
8) Double click "VMware Open View Client.dmg".
9) Move the icon titled "VMware Open View Client" into the applications folder (drag and drop it onto the desktop, open your applications folder, and the drag and drop "Vmware Open View Client" into your applications folder.
THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE ONLY NEED TO BE COMPLETED ONCE (NOT EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO RUN THE VIRTUAL LAB).
|Email Us||Join us on Facebook||Follow @UTCOM_MSC|