- The conference is hosted by the University of Toledo APAMSA chapter
- The date of the conference will be Saturday, March 14, 2009
- Refer to this website for more information!
University of Toledo
Health Education Building
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
- Keynote Speaker - APIAHF
- API Health Issues
- How to foster a collective voice for API community - OAAHC
- Health disparities and discrimination
- Specific API Health Issues
- Hepatitis B
- Gastric Cancer
- Mental Health
- Addressing the Clinical Years and Beyond
- Discuss why minorities score lower grades in clerkships - Dr. Kathy Lee, MD
- Advice for clinical years
- USMLE Advice
- Foriegn Language Workshops
- Residency fair
- Clinical Skills: Suturing, etc.
- Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, etc.
- Osteopathic Medicine: Manipulation, etc.
- Saturday Night Banquet
Have any other ideas? We welcome your suggestions. Please e-mail us at AsianPacificIslanderMSA@utoledo.edu