- Mission Statement
- OSL Advisory Committee
- Student Organizations
- Student Organization Forms
- Student Events Calendar
- Student Leadership Ceremony
- Student Life Around Toledo
- Contact Us
- The Victory Center
- SAAAPA - Student Academy of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- AAPA - American Academy of Physician Assistants
- OAPA - Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Swan Creek Preserve - Toledo Area Metroparks
- The University of Toledo's Physician Assistant Program
- The University of Toledo - Health Science Campus
Health Science Campus
Mulford LibraryRoom 122
Fax: 419.383.4233 email@example.com
"The Top Ten Reasons to Become a PA"
OnThursday, October 11, 2007, in honor of National Physician Assistant Week (October 6 - 12), members of the University of Toledo (UT) J.D. Michaels Physician Assistant Student Society distributed informational sheets to undergraduate students during the day and organized an educational lecture that evning. The day consisted of many educational pamphlets being distributed at the Student Union on the UT Main Campus over lunch and a presentation entitled, "The Top Ten Reasons to Become a PA" in the evening. The PA students discussed some of the benefits of the PA profession and also shared insights about the UT Physician Assistant Program and served refreshments to all attendees. Both events that day, were a success. About two dozen undergraduate students attended the evening session and left with a much better understanding of the PA profession and the PA's role as an integral part of the health care team.
The undergraduate students were welcomed to the evening lecture by the PA students.
Multiple 1st and 2nd year PA students were present to answer informal questions
about PAs and the PA education process.