Basic Water Rescue
Designed for individuals who are comfortable in chest deep water. This program combines discussions, video and hands-on training. Real-life rescue scenarios reinforce decision-making skills. Course covers patron rescue and surveillance skills, first aid and CPR/AED.
- Three-year basic water rescue certification
- No Prerequisites
- Participants must be comfortable in chest-deep water, and must demonstrate competency in all skills taught in course.
- Must attend and fully participate in the entire class
- Must pass all skill checks and receive an 80% or higher on written exam
- Bring one-piece swimsuit, towel, and padlock.
- Training is approximately 4 hours
$50 for all participants.
- NOTE: Participants who fail a certification class will not receive a credit or a refund.