- Office of Recreation Home
- Hours of Operation
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Staff
- Student Employees
- Contact Us
- Facility Information
- Reservations and Rentals
Program AreasClimb Wall
- Fitness Programs
- High Ropes Course
- Red Cross Certification Classes
- Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Wilderness Expedition (WEX)
- LEADERSHIP CLASSES
- S.W.A.T. Team
- Life @ College Program
Forms and Publications
- 12-13 Office of Recreation Magazine
- Online Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Health Education Center Rental Application Form
- Child Release / Rental Release Form
- Lap Lane Schedule
- Swim Lessons & Red Cross Certification Registration Form
- Rocket - Ex Registration Form
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Career Services
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Office of Accessibility
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Rocket Blast!
- Student Handbook
- Student Conduct Code
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- UT Dining and Hospitality
Office of Recreation
2801 West Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
The Wellness Center in the Student Recreation Center offers Personal Training for Individuals and Groups for all UT Student and SRC Members!Designed to assist SRC members 14 years of age and older with their health & fitness goals Personalized fitness program designed for you Fitness Staff Team will work with you one on one to acheive your fitness goals
Physican Clearance Form - Click Here
Date & Times: Meet with a trainer at your convenience. The trainer will call you to set a meeting time. Each appointment will last 1 hour.
Individual Personal Training
Group Personal Training
|1 Session||$16 Each||$19.50 Each||$25.50 Each|
|3 Sessions||$34.50 Each||$51 Each||$67.50 Each|
|5 Sessions||$57.50 Each||$85 Each||$112.50 Each|
|10 Sessions||$115 Each||$170 Each||$225 Each|
|20 Sessions||$230 Each||$340 Each||$450 Each|
Personal Training Consultation
- If a class is cancelled or rescheduled by the Office of Recreation, registrants will receive a voucher good toward the same class held at a future date within one calendar year or receive a full refund.
- If a registrant drops a class with AT LEAST 5 days notice, s/he will receive a voucher or refund. There will be a $15 processing fee included.
- If a registrant drops a class with LESS than a 5-day notice, no credit or refund will be issued.
- Refunds or make up sessions will not be given for missed sessions.
- Participants who fail to attend all sessions/programs will not receive a credit or a refund.
Please contact the Wellness Center at 419.530.3702 with any Questions!