- Office of Recreation Home
- Hours of Operation
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Staff
- Student Employees
- Contact Us
- Facility Information
- Reservations and Rentals
Program AreasClimb Wall
- Fitness Programs
- High Ropes Course
- Red Cross Certification Classes
- Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Wilderness Expedition (WEX)
- LEADERSHIP CLASSES
- S.W.A.T. Team
- Life @ College Program
Forms and Publications
- 12-13 Office of Recreation Magazine
- Online Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Health Education Center Rental Application Form
- Child Release / Rental Release Form
- Lap Lane Schedule
- Swim Lessons & Red Cross Certification Registration Form
- Rocket - Ex Registration Form
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Career Services
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Office of Accessibility
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Rocket Blast!
- Student Handbook
- Student Conduct Code
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- UT Dining and Hospitality
Office of Recreation
2801 West Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
Find out your fitness level through the various Health Related Fitness Assessment available during Walk In Fitness Clinics. The tests available assess your cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, and flexibility, and much more (see below for full list of assessments). The FREE clinics are held during the afternoon and night Monday through Thursday (see current schedule below). Just stop by in the Wellness Center for any questions.
The Health-Related Fitness Assessments offered:
Cardiovascular endurance (3-minute step test)
Muscular strength & endurance (60 second curl-up test)
Flexibility (Sit and reach)
Body Composition(Skin fold measurements & Body Composition Analyzer)
Blood pressure (not a measure of fitness)
Resting Heart Rate (manual reading)
Wii Fit (BMI, Center of Balance, Body Control, & Fit Age)
Clothing: Wear exercise clothes & shoes
Time: Approximately 15 minutes
Location: Wellness Center, located on the lower level by the climbing wall.
Sign-Up: Not required, just stop by during one of the scheduled clinics. Funded in part by the student general fee.
*Our Fitness Staff is ready & available to assist you with fitness needs such as equipment
orientations and education.
Schedule: Spring Semester 2013
Monday - 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday - 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Contact Wellness Center @ 419.530.3909 for questions or more information