- Office of Recreation Home
- Hours of Operation
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Staff
- Student Employees
- Contact Us
- Facility Information
- Reservations and Rentals
- Facility Rules & Regulations
- Climb Wall
- Fitness Programs
- High Ropes Course
- Red Cross Certification Classes
- Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Wilderness Expedition (WEX)
- LEADERSHIP CLASSES
- S.W.A.T. Team
- Life @ College Program
Forms and Publications
- Online Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Health Education Center Rental Application Form
- Child Release / Rental Release Form
- Lap Lane Schedule
- Swim Lessons & Red Cross Certification Registration Form
- Personal Training Registration
- Ask Rocky
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Student Disability Services
- Office of Excellence
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Registration Dates/Info
- Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- Student Union
- Undergraduate Research
- University Police Dept.
- UT Dining and Hospitality
- Walk In Wednesday Advising
Office of Recreation
2801 West Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
Intramural & Sport Clubs
- How to Register for an IM Activity (PDF 24K)
- Sport Clubs
- Intramural Calendar (PDF 150K)
- Intramural Sport Dates
- Sport Rules
- Intramural Handbook (PDF 119K)
- 2011-2012 Intramural Champions
- 2010-2011 Intramural Champions
- 2009-2010 Intramural Champions
- 2008-2009 Intramural Champions
- 2007-2008 Intramural Champions
- Past Intramural Champions
To start up a sport club you can download the Application for New Organizations.
Before your club can participate in any sporting activity make sure that all of these forms are filled out.
Before the Season:
- Officers Listing form (pdf) or online: which needs to be filled out once before the season starts or when there is a change in your club hierarchy (a club officer is promoted or some change in position)
- Hazing Form (pdf): needs to be filled out once by the club president before the season starts.
- Assumption of Risk/Emergency Contact (pdf) or online: this needs to be filled out by everyone and any students that are added later in the season to the roster in order to participate.
Before each event:
- Travel Roster (pdf) or online: must use this every time the team travels for those who are traveling and it must be filled out 16 days prior to the event.
Special Funding from the Sports Club Council 1) the club has to be in good standing 2) has to meet with Sport Club Council before they can obtain any money.
Special Funding request: from student affairs needs to be filled out 28 days in advance (no exceptions). It can be used for extra money, however there are certain restraints (check page 5 and 6 to see what funds you can ask for).
Travel Reimbursement Form: This form needs to filled out by the individual who is driving his/her own vehicle. Make sure that they waive the right to get paid for mileage (unless that is what you want).
Sport Club Reimbursement Form: for getting reimbursed for gas, officials, etc.
Consent to Release Information: for those sports clubs that need to give out GPA's or other personal information to your National Organization when getting into your National Tournament...then you need this sheet filled out individually and it must be witnessed by an employee (me) berfore you can go to the National Tournament.
Sport Club Attributes Page: Use this page when requesting for annual budget.
There are many free ways to advertise, here are a few.
BCSN (Buckeye CableSystem Sports Network)
You can contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and give them your schedule. During the spring time April would be the best month for them to tape an event. Just make sure you contact BCSN two weeks ahead of time with your schedule and make sure to give them a contact person and number (club president/coach). You can fax them at 419-724-4796 or contact me. Make sure to give me email@example.com a heads up so that staff and campus police are aware that BCSN is on campus.
Send announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org tell them you want to use rocket blast to send it out to all students. This should be done a week ahead of time.
You can use the electronic calendar at http://www.independentcollegian.com/user/login/ once registered you can submit your events.
You can use Tube 31(TV screens in the Dining Halls) if they are approved by the Office of Dean of Students by just e-mailing email@example.com and indicate the events that you would like to be listed (tournament dates, tryouts, etc.)
UT Calendar Online
You could also use the UT calendar online at http://calendar.utoledo.edu/. To include your events on this calendar give a detailed discription of your event, including date, start time, end time, title of event, discription of event, cost, reservation process, and contact number and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Union Display Cases
You need to reserve these several weeks in advance and can reserve them for 1 to 2 week time periods by calling (419)-530-5202 and completing a Student Union Large Publicity Application.
Sidewalk Chalking and Outdoor Posting
This can be done by filling out a Area/Equipment form and returning it to the Office of Dean of Students in the Student Union.
Student Union Covered Bulletin Boards
The bulletin boards may be reserved for up to 2 weeks. But they need at least 30 days advance. Dates for removal must be displayed in corner and must be taken down by removal date. You can download the Student Union Large Publicity Apllication to fill out and give to the Dean of Students Office in the Student Union.