- Student Athletic Academic Services
- TRIO-Student Support Services
- Tutoring - Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Additional Resources
- Office of Academic Access
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Testing Services
- Undergraduate Research
University of Toledo to Offer ACT Prep Course
The University of Toledo is pleased to announce a new ACT Prep Course for high school
Course details are as follows:
- Features: Two official retired ACT tests, pre- and post-test diagnostics targeting area to improve upon, comprehensive curriculum that includes test-taking strategies, quizzes additional practice tests, and skills review.
- Hours: 16 intensive hours of ACT test preparation (2 days per week for 4 weeks).
- Dates: July 2-August 6, 2013
- Targets: All four sections of the ACT, plus the writing section.
- Maximum enrollment is 30 students
- Registration and payment deadline is Friday, June 14, 2013
|Tuesday, July 2||9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 9||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 11||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 16||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 18||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 23||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 25||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 30||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Thursday, August 1||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 6||9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
Location: The University of Toledo, Main Campus, Multi-purpose room (0300-M)
Learning Enhancement Center, Carlson Library (lower level)
How to Register:
- Complete this registration form (This courses is full, registration is now closed.)
- Electronically submit
- Send check or money order to The University of Toledo, Attn: Julie Radwanski
- Registration and payment deadline is June 14, 2013
$249 (fees include: Pre and Post tests with diagnostic feedback, student workbooks, certified instruction, UT parking, taxes, and shipping and handling).
$199 for children of a UT alum or UT employee
Please note that you are not fully registered for the course until payment is received.
Send payment to:
(Check or money order only made out to The University of Toledo)
Learning Enhancement Center
The University of Toledo
Attn: Julie Radwanski
2801 W Bancroft MS 522
Toledo, OH 43606
For additional information contact Julie Radwanski at 419.530.2449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.