services & Programs
- CELCS Home
- Contact US/Meet the Team
- Intern in Ohio
- Internships & Co-Ops
- Career Services
- Service Learning
& Community Outreach
- Community Work Study
- Rocket Jobs
- Student Employment
- Employer Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Education Abroad
Monday - Friday
8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Student Athletic Academic Services
- TRIO-Student Support Services
- Tutoring - Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Additional Resources
- Student Disability Services
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Testing Services
- Undergraduate Research
- College of Adult and Lifelong Learning
- College of Communication and the Arts
- College of Education, Health Science and Human Service
- College of Languages, Literature, and Social Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- with collaborative recruiting efforts with the College of Business and Innovation and the College of Engineering.
- College of Engineering - to post a job or co-op for Engineering students
Recruiting the best and brightest often means building a strong relationship with Career Services, the college, and the department. We are committed to helping you identify outstanding talent for your organization and establish a presence on The University of Toledo campus.
Full Time Job Listings: The University of Toledo, in partnership with NACElink, provides a comprehensive online recruiting system. Employers may post full-time positions through our job/resume database, RocketJobs, free of charge. Please click here to post your position. For more information about RocketJobs, click here.
Part Time/Internship Job Listings: Intern In Ohio is a valuable tool to help you meet the needs of your organization. It uses an algorithm technology to match skills, interests, and requirements of internship opportunities with top candidates. By matching students to employers based on these factors, Intern in Ohio ensures that candidates are well-suited for their experiential learning opportunities. Visit Intern in Ohio today to register!
Employers may post part-time, internship and volunteer positions in RocketJobs, free of charge.
It is easy through RocketJobs electronic system.
On-Campus Interviews: Be among the best organizations in the nation to interview for undergraduate and graduate, internship and full-time career positions. Please call us at 419.530.4341 to schedule a visit.
Increasing Your Visibility: There are many ways you can partner with Career Services to gain broader visibility for your organization on campus - for example, we can connect you with student associations or you can help sponsor office events and publications.
Company Presentations: Many recruiters hold information sessions to inform students about their organization, career opportunities, positions, training programs, benefits, and other important information that students need as they make career decisions. To assist you and to make your visit successful, please contact Career Services at 419.530.4341.