Science & Technology Corridor
Fax: 419.530.1401 email@example.com
- Economic Incentives including tax abatement, pooled bond fund, low rate and startup-up loans for small business, training assistance, and a wide array of grants and loans for technology oriented businesses.
- Location Toledo is a major transportation hub with deep-water port facilities, the third largest rail center in the U.S., and major highway access to I-75 and I-80/90.
- Access to the University of Toledo faculty, graduate students, library, research facilities, campus recreational and cultural amenities.
- Hotel and Conference Facilities located on the campus.
- Linkage to Ohio's Super Computer at The Ohio State University, the 'Medline' reference library at the UT Health Science Campus and the OhioLINK university library consortium.
- Opportunities for joint research ventures with UT and other tenant employees.
- Flexibility to customize a site to fit your special needs.
- Development Criteria which are flexible and realistic, and designed to protect the investment of tenants.
- Scientific and Technical Support is outstanding with 33 major colleges, universities, and technical schools within a 60 mile radius, plus public sector research institutes, corporate R&D centers, a structured technology transfer program, and linkages with other area hospitals.
- Developer Assistance by private sector developers.