College Credit Plus
- Class Types
- How It Works
- Courses Offered
- Technical Support
- Apply Today
- WCCC+ Home
Memorial Field House, 3rd Floor
Toledo, OH 43606
UT's World Campus Credit College Credit Plus program: Innovative technology, expert faculty and the most course options are available to the dual credit student.
The University of Toledo's World Campus College Credit Plus program gives college-bound high school students the opportunity to earn college credit and high school credit simultaneously. This gives students the advantage of starting the transition to college early, while reducing the cost and length of time needed to graduate once they enroll in college. A series of high-quality general education courses are offered in a variety of modalities and at no cost to students or their families. All students are considered University of Toledo students and are eligible for most benefits extended to UT full-time students.
High school students can take part in the college experience, interacting with full-time college students and university faculty, while experiencing the rigor of college-level courses. Courses can be taken four different ways: Blended-traditional; Blended-interactive; One hundred percent online; and In-person On-Campus.
In addition to the general education courses, there are many entry-level dual credit courses offered that are one hundred percent in the classroom on UT's campus or online.
Benefits of UT's World Campus College Credit Plus Program
- There is no cost to the student or families for course and instructional materials
- All students are assigned a Success Coach who has the responsibility to ensure that the student has someone with whom they can meet and confer to receive guidance regarding scheduling, advising, University policies or any other questions they may have
- All courses are taken with UT undergraduate students
- All College Credit Plus students are considered UT students and have access to many benefits and student support services
- Credits earned can transfer toward a bachelor's degree. All of the general education courses offered in the four modalities meet the Ohio Transfer Module (OTM) which guarantees transferability to Ohio universities and colleges
- Courses can integrate virtual labs, simulation center visits and other special resources only UT can offer
- All students have access to their instructor via email; or telephone and in-person during posted scheduled office hours
- Electronic tablets and devices are preloaded with eBooks, apps and high-quality images, videos and simulations for many classes
Admission and Program questions, contact:
John Adams, Dual Credit and Early Outreach
Registration and Advising questions, contact:
Dr. Cynthia A. Spitler, Success Coach and Adviser – Dual Credit programs
Phone: (419) 530-6238