- Diversity Homepage
- Diversity Annual Report (pdf)
- Diversity Plan (pdf)
- College Diversity Resources (pdf)
- Committee Meeting Minutes
- Committee Membership
A) The Diversity Committee (DC) will consist of one–full-time faculty member from each department, elected by the department; two staff members, elected by the staff of the College, and two students nominated by and appointed by the Diversity Committee by majority vote. The Dean or a designee that holds an academic administrative position will be a non-voting, ex-officio member of this committee.
- Each Department Chairperson is responsible for organizing the elections for the selection of a departmental representative to this committee.
- The name of the department representative that will serve for the next academic year should be forwarded to the College Council Chairperson by April 15.
B) The DC shall have the following responsibilities:
- Elect a Chairperson and determine procedures for committee operations.
- Develop and promote mechanisms to increase diversity that are consistent with the College Diversity Plan.
- Collaborate and negotiate with committees within the University and the community in an effort to achieve goals.
- Review and make recommendations for revisions to the College Diversity Plan.
- Support the development of department-wide diversity plans that reflect the mission and principles of the college-wide plan and provide consultation when requested.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the College Council and/or the Dean.
- Evaluate the functions of the DC and recommend revisions when appropriate.
|Diversity Committee Members|
|Health and Recreation Professions||Julie Coyle, Co-Chair; Wendy Maran, Kerri Knippen|
|Rehabilitation Sciences||Stephanie Hughes, Co-Chair|
|Staff member||Kimberly Langenderfer|
|Dean’s designee||Barbaranne Benjamin|
|Graduate Student member (selected by committee)||Bridgette Kreuz, Jessica Meyer|
|Student member (selected by committee)||Brianna Missler|