Goals for Participants
- Take part in high quality play and incidental learning experiences with peers as well as children of other ages that intentionally focus on developmentally appropriate targets including language, audition, social/communication interaction habits, & cognition.
- Be provided an auditory rich environment that is individually paced to promote listening and auditory development.
- Be provided with support as well as assistance in meeting family needs related to successful play experiences with their children learning to listen.
- Learn appropriate strategies for facilitating their child's acquisition of speech, language, and auditory skills during play with an emphasis on supporting individualized approaches for families.
- Have an opportunity to interact with other families and professionals who share their concerns, challenges and triumphs.
Goals for SLP Students