A. You can forward e-mails by setting a rule in UT's Outlook Web Access.
- Using Internet Explorer, navigate to email.utoledo.edu
- Log into your e-mail account
- In the menu at the bottom of the left sidebar, select "Rules"
Note: if all you see are the icons, click the small up
arrow right above the icons to maximize the menu.
- Create a new rule by pressing the button at the top of the window labeled "New..."
- In the edit rule window that appears, enter "Forward emails" on the side of "Rule
- Select the "Forward it to" option, and in the text field enter your preferred e-mail
address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Uncheck the "Keep a copy in my inbox" option. Which this option unchecked, no e-mail
will be delivered to your university
- Press the "Save and Close" button at the top of the window.
This should forward every e-mail you receive to the address you entered in step 6.
Verify it works by sending
an e-mail to your UTAD e-mail address, and checking to see if it goes to the preferred
Return to Topic