Welcome to the LEC
- Lake Erie Center Home
- Our Mission
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty, Staff & Students
- News & Reports
- Education & Outreach
- Prospective Students
- NSF GK-12 Program
- NSF URM Program
- FOLEC (Friends of the LEC)
- UT Sustainability
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
Research Labs & Areas
- Aquatic Ecology Lab
- Great Lakes Genetics/Genomics Lab
- Western Lake Erie Limnology Lab
- Environmental Remediation and Restoration Lab
- GIS & Remote Sensing Lab
- Applied Spatial Ecology Lab
- Environmental Sensor Network
6200 Bayshore Rd.
Oregon, OH 43616
Great Lakes Genetics Lab
Ecological Society of America Ecotone, April 7, 2011, Outlaw mussels invade the West
Ohio SeaGrant TwineLine, Spring/Summer 2010, VHS Test Fishes for Faster Answers
Great Lakes Echo, June 18, 2009, Great Lakes fish hatcheries could benefit from new test for deadly VHS virus
WGTE Plugged-In, October 15, 2008, "Fish Infirmary: Keeping Lake Erie Inhabitants Healthy"
The Blade, July 11, 2008, "UT receives $209,126 to study deadly fish disease"
The Capital Times, February 11, 2008, "Cultivating Perch for Fish Fries, Posterity"