What can I do to help Internal Audit achieve its mission?
• Respond to our data requests fully and completely, in as timely and professional
a manner as possible
• Be transparent regarding internal control deficiencies you are aware of
• Be as realistic as possible regarding the implementation of corrective actions from the audit
• Communicate with us after the audit regarding the status of implementing corrective actions
• Advise us of any major changes to your operation, including organizational changes, new system implementations, major capital projects, and changes to strategic direction
• Advise us of any external audits, examinations, or consulting projects affecting your functional area prior to them taking place, so that we can adjust our audit planning accordingly (per the approved UT Internal Audit Charter