Online Computer Network Administration Associate's Degree Overview
It’s called the information technology infrastructure — the way a company’s computers network and share information. And every business with a network needs a professional to implement and manage it.
The University of Toledo’s associate’s degree in computer network administration offers students the fastest track to a career in the field.
Students study operating systems management, programming, networking fundamentals and computer integration. The course work prepares students for professional certifications from companies like Microsoft Corporation, CompTIA and Cisco Systems.
Online Computer Network Administration Associate's Degree Highlights
- Hands-on experience with current technology. UToledo students learn with the same equipment they are likely to see on the job. Faculty constantly updates curriculum to keep up with advances in technology.
- Working, professional faculty. Learn from experts in the industry.
- Strong job prospects. Networking professionals are in high demand. The career is highly mobile and can take you anywhere in the country.
- UT Online is a one-stop support shop for online students.
Earn an associate’s degree at UToledo and head straight into the job market. Students are prepared for network administration and network engineering certification. This certification is considered the global standard for administering, servicing and supporting networking and networking applications.
Networking professionals are in high demand and can work at any company, anywhere in the country.
Typical job opportunities include working for:
- Corporate information systems departments
- Computer consulting companies
- Computer software/hardware organizations
Online Computer Network Administration Associate's Degree Plan of Study
Online Computer Network Administration Associate’s Degree Sample Classes
- PC Operating Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Network Services & Infrastructure
View Plan of Study