The UT Executive MBA Program
- COBI Home
- EMBA Home
- 2014 Open Houses
- EMBA Program Information
- EMBA Class of 2015 Tentative Program Schedule (Class Admitted Fall 2014)
- EMBA Curriculum
- Funding Your EMBA
- Alumni Testimonials
- EMBA Class of 2015 Tuition Information (Class Admitted Fall 2014)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UT EMBA/Professional MBA Program Comparison (PDF)
- How to Apply
- Prospective Student Inquiry Form
- Contact Information
Resources for current emba students
Thank you for your interest in The Executive MBA Program at The University of Toledo! Five steps are involved in applying to the EMBA Program:
Step 1: Complete and submit a resume, the application fee of $45, and the following forms:
- Application for The Executive MBA Program (PDF)
- Employer Nomination and Optional Employer Sponsorship Form (MS Word) or (PDF)
Step 2: Request two official transcripts from each educational institution, other than The University of Toledo, that awarded you a baccalaureate or graduate degree. We will obtain all University of Toledo transcripts for you. If you took courses at institutions other than the institution that awarded your degree, please request two official transcripts from them. All transcripts must be mailed by the institution to: EMBA Office, The University of Toledo, 2801 West Bancroft St., Mail Stop 103, Toledo, OH 43606.
Step 3: Request that two individuals familiar with your managerial experience complete the enclosed “Letter of Recommendation and Optional Waiver of Right of Access to Information.” These should be mailed to: EMBA Program, The University of Toledo, 2801 West Bancroft St., Mail Stop 103, Toledo, OH 43606 (MS Word) or (PDF).
Step 4: We will arrange for you to interview with the Senior EMBA Administrator and a representative of the Admissions Committee once all of your application materials are received.
Step 5: The Admissions Committee will seek to ascertain the candidate’s leadership potential. Consideration will be given to the following:
- Completion of a bachelors degree.
- Completion of the GMAT, or other suitable test which measures verbal, quantitative and writing skills, or sufficient employment experience with managerial responsibilities deemed acceptable by the Admissions Committee. We will consider waiving the GMAT for individuals with significant, relevant and progressive work experience.
- An assessment of the individual's work experience.
- Evidence of the motivation, commitment and support necessary to complete a demanding program.
- Personal interview.
Applications are currently being considered on a space-available basis. Applicants are thus encouraged to submit applications as early as possible. Tuition for the entire EMBA program (tuition, fees, meals on class weekends, books and materials, etc.) is $42,500. Financial aid is available to individuals who qualify.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the application process or about the Executive MBA program!