Tuesday, December 6, 2016
7:30 – 9 a.m.
Savage & Associates Business Complex room 2160
UT’s Main Campus
Year end brings an opportunity to review your personal and business tax situation along with other areas impacted by law changes. At this mini-forum, Melissa Gagacki and Cathy Sheets, with Plante Moran, will facilitate a discussion how certain opportunities and changes can immediately impact you and your business. Your questions and concerns will determine which topics get more focus.
Discussion topics include:
- Discount valuations for gift and estate matters
- Revenue recognition, how to plan in 2017 to affect 2018
- Tax credits and dollar for dollar savings
- Alternative Minimum Tax, what you need to know to minimize it
- Ohio tax vs Federal tax, the first $200,000 of income in Ohio is non-taxable
- Expiring tax provisions
- What should you be asking your accountant
Some items are timely and can still impact 2016. Attend this event and you’ll leave with ideas that will benefit you and your bottom line.
Please register to attend in person or via live Webcast by Thursday, December 1.
This is a UT Center for Family & Privately-Held Business members-only event.
Archived mini-forums (members-only events)
Archived forums (community events)