- April 7 - Survivorship Book Club
- "Chicken Soup Mini ed."
- April 14 - Movie Night
- "Secret Life of Bees"
- April 17 - Game Night
- April 17 - Paint for a Purpose
- at Uncork the Artist
- April 21 - Book club
- "The Wedding"
- See all events
- >> Visit our Facebook Page!!
Health and Human Servcies, Room 1100
Dr. Amy Thompson, PhD
Dr. Timothy R. Jordan, PhD
Membership is free to any breast cancer survivor in northwest Ohio. By joining the Center and participating in its programs and services, breast cancer survivors receive the following benefits.
- A customized roadmap to health and wellness
- Personalized help with following the oncologist's care plan
- Help with coordinating communication among health care providers
- Social and environmental support for a healthy lifestyle
- Reduced risk of cancer recurrence
- Friendship with other breast cancer survivors
- Social, emotional, and spiritual support from other survivors
- Opportunities to help other cancer survivors
- Credible and professional information about breast cancer and survivorship
- Connections to community resources for survivors