UT Human Resources and Talent Development




Contact Us

Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000

Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 419.530.4747
Fax: 419.530.1490


Other University Services

Cell Phone - Rocket Wireless

Ifyou are separating from the University you have a couple of options with regard to your current cell phone plan:

  1. Choose to stay with Rocket Wireless by providing a debit or credit card on which to charge your bill.  This can be provided over the phone or in person. 
  2. Transfer back to your current carrier (Sprint, Verizon, etc.) with no termination fee to have your plan and bills handled by them directly.  First you would need to take care of any outstanding amounts owed. 

Please call Rocket Wireless Customer Service at 419.530.7998 with any questions or visit their office in Rocket Hall 1902.

Customer Service Hours

Monday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Tuesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Wednesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Thursday 10:30 am to 5:00 pm

Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm


Credit Union

UT-MUO Federal Credit Union established in March 1964 dedicated to serving the faculty, staff, students, alumni and family members of the University of Toledo and the Medical University of Ohio (previously MCO). We are a full service credit union offering a great range of services competitive with local banks. 

Once a member always a member.  If you are separated from the University and you do not currently have an account with the Credit Union, you will not be eligible for membership unless you are part of another qualifying group. 


REC Center / Morse Center (YMCA)

All free membership access to the REC will end at the time of separation. Any purchased memberships will continue to be honored. You will also remain eligible to purchase membership to the REC center. For information on membership packages and pricing please contact the REC Center at 419.530.3700 or by visiting the website at http://www.utoledo.edu/studentaffairs/rec/.

All payroll deducted memberships and/or discount programs will terminate at end of employment. Please make arrangements to continue regular payment of existing memberships. For more information about the Morse Center (YMCA), please visit their website at http://www.utoledo.edu/depts/morse/index.html 


Student/Employee Medical Center / University Health Services

Ifyou have been treated at the Student/Employee Medical Center / University Health Services, your medical records can be sent to the physician of your choice at no charge after signing a release.


Apple Tree Day Care / Early Learning Center (ELC)

Employment status is not a factor, you may still use these services.

For further information about Apple Tree, please refer to the  website www.utoledo.edu/studentaffairs/appletree/

For further information about the ELC, please refer to the website at www.utoledo.edu/depts/hr/benefits/childcare.html






Last Updated: 6/26/15