- OPERS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted.
- STRS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- Apple Tree Nursery School
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- IMPACT Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vacation and Comp Time
Payment for any accrued unused vacation and comp time will be paid out according to the applicable University policy, and will be paid within 30 days of the last day paid. For current Vacation Policy please click here.
Generally there is no payout for unused sick time. If eligible for retirement, sick
leave will be paid out according to
University policy. Any accrued but unused sick time will remain on record with UT
for a period of up to 10 years and may be
transferred to other state agencies.
Personal time is not eligible to be paid out and is non-transferable.
Current Pay Schedules