- Service Awards
- Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- Essential Personnel
- Employee Assistance Program 24/7/365 phone support 1.800.227.6007
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- BENEFITS HOMEPAGE
- New Hire Benefit Information
- 2015 Healthcare
- Benefit Forms
- Benefits Glossary of Commonly Used Terms
- Domestic Partners
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program-Rocket Wellness
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Northwest Ohio Hearing Clinic
- Retiree Benefits
- Retirement System
- Required Legal Notifications
- Tax Deferred Annuities -- 403b/457
- Tuition Waivers
- Vacation Policy
- Work Life / Childcare
- Healthcare Reform Exchange Notice
Welcome to Benefits
News and Updates
Do you have questions about your HSA? Discover your HSA!
New this Year! Flex spending debit card, Benny. For more information click here.
The University of Toledo is committed to providing its employees a competitive, cost effective and innovative program of employee benefits. The benefits are reviewed periodically and, accordingly, are subject to change.
The information contained in this home page summarizes only the main features of the University's benefit plans. If there are any discrepancies between this home page and the Plan itself, the actual provisions of the Plan will govern.
If you have any questions pertaining to UT Employee Benefits please see our list of Important Benefits Contacts
Keep Your Benefit Coverage Current
Report Change in Family Status Within 30 Days
Important events in your family life can affect your health plan coverage. Take steps to update your coverage immediately when one of these events occurs:
- Birth of a child
- Adoption of a child
- Change in spouse’s job status that affects coverage
- Change in child’s dependent status
These events qualify you to add or change coverage for you and your family, but you only have 30 days from the date of the event to make these changes.
Report any family status change to the Benefits Department in Human Resources within 30 days of the event and make sure you complete the correct enrollment/change forms. Changes after the 30 day window can not be allowed until the next Open Enrollment period.