The University of Toledo is committed to helping find ways to make a college education affordable
for UT students and their families. We offer a variety of services and programs designed
to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses.
All questions regarding financial aid are handled by our Rocket Solution Central Office (RSC) located in Rocket Hall Room 1200 and may be reached at 419.530.8700
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of student academic records and provider of essential services. They support the University's mission by striving to provide the entire University community — students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other groups — with equitable, honest, and fair services. The Office of the Registrar can help with registration, transcripts and graduation. Questions can be answered here.
Online campus-wide orientation is a requirement of the College of Graduate Studies. Information on this program can be found on the College of Graduate Studies website.
In addition, the College of Engineering holds their own Graduate Student Orientation at the beginning of fall semester. This program is optional, but highly recommended to give you an overview of the faculty, staff and processes that you will be experiencing as a Rocket Engineer!
- It is within the discretion of the various departments to require the GRE for all applicants.
- All applicants whose native language is not English will be required to submit GRE scores for all graduate programs.
- Exceptions include: Australia, Canada (non-francophone areas), England, Ireland, and New Zealand
- Test scores for GRE cannot be older than 5 years from the first day of the term that the student begins their program.
- For MD/PhD and MD/MS dual degree applicants, GRE scores are strongly recommended but MCAT scores may be accepted in lieu of GRE scores.
Tuition and Fees View the current finance brochure for tuition and fees.
Out-of-state residents who are admitted to one of UT’s fully online programs and enroll in only online classes qualify for in-state tuition.
- The University of Toledo also provides additional scholarship information from the individual colleges and financial aid opportunities.
Recommendation forms Click to view
We strongly encourage you to utilize the transfer credit service provided at u.select to evaluate any college-level courses that you may have completed to help you determine potential placement. The site shows course equivalencies between public/private two/four year colleges/universities, along with college degree requirements.