- Book Recycling
- Cardboard Recycling
- Document Destruction
- Electronics & Metal Recycling
- Give & Go: Move Out
- Pick Up Schedule
- Recycle Mania
- Recycling Totals
- Rocket Recycle: Green Tailgating
- Waste & Recycling Stations
- Facilities & Construction
- Facilities & Construction Team
- Essential Employees List
- Student Opportunities
|April 21st - May 2nd|
|The 14th Annual Move Out program is brought to you by Rocket Recycling,
Goodwill of Northwest Ohio and Keep America Beautiful. Give & Go gives students the
opportunity to donate items they no longer want to better the community and the
environment. All items but food and toiletries go to Goodwill
and the rest go to local food pantries and shelters.
|Here's How to Participate|
|1. Gather items you wish to donate.
2. Check to make sure they are on the acceptable item list.
3. Bring to the designated area for your building, usually your lobby
McComas Village: Donate items at the white Goodwill trailer in Lot 9 between the
hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
4. Place your items in the designated areas:
5. Feel good about helping the community and the environment!
|Accepted Items||Not Accepted Items|
|For More Information|
Interim Sustainability Specialist
A partnership between the SEED Initiative & Environmental Services.