- Rocket Recycling
- Recycling History
- What Can Be Recycled?
- Need Bins?
- Pickup Schedule
- Rockets Recycle: Green Tailgating
- Give & Go! Move Out
- Staff List & Org Chart
- Key Performance Indicators
- News & Social Media
- UT Sustainability
- Facilities & Construction Home
- Service Request/Work Order
- Signage Request
- Capital Project Request
- HSC Tunnel Map
- Space Request
- Room Reservations
- Moving Services
- Key Request
Pick up keys in TC
- Sustainability at UT
- LEED Buildings
- Campus Maps
- Surplus Property
- Science & Technology Corridor
- Request for Qualifications - Architects & Engineers (A/E)
- Notices for Construction Projects
Steps to Recycle Your Cardboard:
1. Flatten your empty boxes.
This makes it easier for us to handle, easier to bale it, and allows us to make less frequent stops (i.e. saves money)
2. If you only have 1 or 2 boxes, place your flattened cardboard in the hallway at the end of the day and the Environmental Services staff will pick it up when they service your area.
3. If you have more than 2 boxes, please take your flattened cardboard to the collection
area at the loading dock for your building.
If your building has a baler:
Place your cardboard with the rest of the cardboard near the baler. Building staff will bale it and then Rocket Recycling will pick up the bales.
If your building uses a collection bin:
If your building has a blue or yellow wooden bin for cardboard, please place your flattened cardboard in the bin.
A partnership between the SEED Initiative & Environmental Services.