- Book Recycling
- Cardboard Recycling
- Document Destruction
- Electronics & Metal Recycling
- Give & Go: Move Out
- Pick Up Schedule
- Recycle Mania
- Recycling Totals
- Rocket Recycle: Green Tailgating
- Waste & Recycling Stations
- Facilities & Construction
- Facilities & Construction Team
- Essential Employees List
- Student Opportunities
Steps to Recycle Your Cardboard:
1. Flatten your empty boxes.
This makes it easier for us to handle, easier to bale it, and allows us to make less frequent stops (i.e. saves money)
2. If you only have 1 or 2 boxes, place your flattened cardboard in the hallway at the end of the day and the Environmental Services staff will pick it up when they service your area.
3. If you have more than 2 boxes, please take your flattened cardboard to the collection
area at the loading dock for your building.
If your building has a baler:
Place your cardboard with the rest of the cardboard near the baler. Building staff will bale it and then Rocket Recycling will pick up the bales.
If your building uses a collection bin:
If your building has a blue or yellow wooden bin for cardboard, please place your flattened cardboard in the bin.
A partnership between the SEED Initiative & Environmental Services.