- Financial Aid Office Forms
- College of Medicine
- Financial Aid FAQ's
- Resource Links
- Department Information
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
- Allow 4 weeks for processing the FAFSA/Renewal FAFSA on the Web and its receipt by UT Health Science Campus.
- If you wish to be considered for UT Health Science Campus-administered funds and funds from the Department of Health and Human Services, include parent information on the FAFSA (medical students only).
- If you wish to make changes to your application information, make any necessary changes on your Student Aid Report (SAR), provide the necessary signatures and send it to the Student Financial Aid Office where it will be corrected electronically.
No determination of financial aid eligibility can be made without a processed FAFSA or Renewal Application on file in the Student Financial Aid Office. Therefore, it is essential that you complete the FAFSA and mail or submit it according to the deadlines listed in the financial aid calendar.