- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
- Comes from an environment that has inhibited the individual from obtaining the knowledge, skill and abilities required to enroll in and graduate from a postsecondary institution,
- Comes from a family with an annual income below a level based on low income thresholds according to family size published by the U.S. Bureau of Census and adjusted by the Secretary of Health for use in all health professions schools.
Selection of Aid Recipients - The school will select qualified recipients by using the FAFSA in combination with other information that the school has regarding the student's financial status. The school must take into account the expected contributions from the student, spouse and student's parents. Copies of the student's, spouse's and parents' federal tax returns must be collected. The Director of Student Financial Aid selects recipients in order of the greatest need based on available funding.
Amount - The amounts awarded vary based on the amount of funding received from the Department of Health and Human Services and the aggregate financial need of eligible students but will not exceed the average cost of education.