- CHS Home
- Dean's Welcome
- Departments & Programs
- Clinics, Special Programs & Centers
- College Governance & Committees
- Research Consultation Center
- Academic Information for Graduate Students
- CHS Student Organizations
- Support Your College
The Assessment Committee (AC) will consist of one full-time Faculty who is either tenure eligible or who has an open-ended, continuing contract from each department, elected by each department. The Dean or a designee that holds an academic administrative position will be a non-voting, ex-officio member of this committee.
- Each Department Chairperson is responsible for organizing the elections for the selection of the departmental representative to this committee. The name of the department representative that will serve for the next academic year should be forwarded to the College Council Chairperson by April 15.
- Members shall serve a term of two years with half the members rotating off the Committee each year.
- Members shall serve no more than two consecutive terms.
B) The AC shall have the following responsibilities:
- Elect a Chairperson and determine procedures for Committee operations.
- Assist Administrators responsible for assessment tools as appropriate to develop College-wide assessment tools to ensure continuous improvement process for all aspects of the College
- Assist Administrators responsible for assessment tools as appropriate to develop assessment tools to help meet common accreditation standards across programs of study.
- Make recommendations based on College-wide assessment data to improve the College and ensure student centeredness.
|Assessment Committee Members
(Meets 1st Thursday of the month at 3:00 p.m.)
|Health and Recreation Professions||J.J. Sheu|
|Kinesiology||Sarah Long (Chair)|
|Rehabilitation Sciences||Amy Both|
|Undergraduate student member (selected by Council)|
|Graduate student member (selected by Council)|
|University Assessment Committee Liaisons (non-voting)|
|Dean's designee (non-voting)|