- CHS Home
- Dean's Welcome
- Departments & Programs
- Clinics, Special Programs & Centers
- College Governance & Committees
- Research Consultation Center
- Academic Information for Graduate Students
- CHS Student Organizations
- Support Your College
A) Membership: The Inter-college Student Affairs Committee (ISAC) will consist of one Faculty Member from each department in the Colleges of Health Sciences, and Human Services Professions. Additionally, there will be one student representative from each department, nominated by and appointed by the Faculty Members of each department per majority vote. The Dean or a designee that holds an academic administrative position will be a non-voting, ex officio member of this committee.
- Each Department Chairperson is responsible for organizing the elections for the selection of a departmental representative to this committee. The name of the department representative that will serve for the next academic year should be forwarded to the College Council Chairperson by April 15.
- Faculty members will serve for a two-year term with one-half of the members elected each year.
- Student representatives will be determined in a manner decided by each department.
B) The Student Affairs Committee shall have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a forum for student representation to present items of student interest of non-academic/non-curricular nature;
- Promote interdisciplinary activities within the College and support student involvement in professional and community activities;
- Serve as a liaison between students from the various programs within the College and between faculty and students.
|Student Affairs Committee Members|
|Health & Recreation Professions|
|Student member Health & Recreation Professions (selected by department)|
|Student member Kinesiology (selected by department)|
|Student member Rehabilitation Sciences (selected by department)|
|Dean's designee (non-voting)|