Jesup Scott Honors College
- Experiential Learning at its best
- Optional three-year degree
- Preferred admission to advanced degree programs
- Optional honors on-campus housing
- Honors degree programs
- Meet the Dean - Lakeesha Ransom, PhD
- About Jesup Scott Honors College
- Honors College admission
CURrent honors student information
- Honors Course Offerings Spring 2013
- Learning Contract
- Honors Thesis
- Undergraduate Research
- Academic Village (social and housing)
- National Collegiate Honors Council Annual Conference
- Alumni Affiliate
- Update Your Information for UT Foundation
Mail Stop 504
Dr. Lakeesha Ransom began as the dean of the Jesup Scott Honors College in February 2013.
With a 15-year career working in corporate, not-for-profit, educational and government organizations, Ransom brings to her new role experience as a visiting professor at Assumption University in Thailand and a member of the Minnesota Board of Regents. Most recently, she served as a principal of Mariposa Global, a firm that provides consultation services to Fortune 200 companies, government agencies and other organizations on strategic management, learning and leadership development.
Lakeesha Ransom, Ph.D.
Dean, Jesup Scott Honors College
Sullivan Hall, Room 1080