- Banner FAQ
- Faculty & Staff E-mail
- Forms and Procedures
- Help Desk
- IT Policies
- IT Projects(PMO)
- IT Security
- IT 2012 Strategic Goals
- Other FAQ
- Scheduled Outages
- Software Training Courses
- Student E-mail
- Student E-mail FAQ
- Submit a Request
- Virtual Labs
University Computer Center and Dowling Hall419.530.2400 or 419.383.2400 email@example.com
Q. How do I activate my UTAD account?
1. To activate your account use your Internet browser to go to: http://myutaccount.utoledo.edu
2. Enter your UT student ID number. As you type in this number, you will only see dots displayed, this is so no one can read your information.
3. Enter your birthdate.
4. If a message is displayed saying there is an error, the student ID or birthdate do not match what is stored in the Active Directory then click the back arrow button in the upper left of your browser's menu bar. Try retyping whichever field had the error. If it happens again contact the Service Request Line at (419) 530-2400 or extension 2400 if on campus.
5. Click Activate Your UTAD Account.
6. Read the computer usage policy and click I Agree.
7. If everything is found correctly you will see a new screen displaying your name and the userid that you have been assigned for the UTAD domain. You will also be asked choose a password. It will have to be entered second time to insure you did not mistype it.
8. Click Set.
9. Next, you will be asked to enter a question that only you know the answer to. This will allow you to make changes to your password or to reset your password if you have forgotten it. Type your question and your answer.
10. Click Set.
11. At this point your account will be activated, your password set and the question and answer stored. If you do not already have an email account you will be asked if you want a university email account. Click Yes to create one.
12. You are then notified that a mailbox has been created. Click Continue.
13. You should get a message saying your university computer account has been activated
14. Click Confirm.
15. Please write down the userid and home directory path. This information can be found by clicking View Your Account Information. Look in the user id field and profile/home/web host field.