Add your Meal Plan
Meal Plan Facts
- Students living on-campus that have NOT lived on campus more than 1 year ( Fall & Spring Semester ), must purchase a Blue, Gold or Rocket weekly swipe Meal Plan (unless living in McComas Village)
- Students living on campus will automatically have the Blue Meal Plan defaulted on their student account bill
- Commuter students may choose any meal plan
- Meal plans may be adjusted on your student account free of charge until the Wednesday before the semester begins
- After that date, a $50 fee administrative will be charged for any plan adjustment
- You may add a meal plan up until the Add/Drop Day. (Please see your academic calendar for specific Add/Drop dates for each semester)
Add your meal plan on your student account by logging into your MyUT Portal.
Select "Change or Add Meal Plan" under the "My Housing" Column (see below)
Select the plan that is right for you and click submit.
Your Meal Plan will then be visible on your student account bill