- UTMC Only
Health Science Campus
Dowling Hall, Basement, Room 80
website address: cme.utoledo.eduEmail: ContinuingMeded@utoledo.edu
CME Live Conference Requirements:
- Completing the appropriate application for credit and submitting with proper support materials.
- Must have a minimum of 3 planning committee members, one of which must be a UT faculty.
- Must submit application for review and approval prior to any promotional materials being produced
- Must submit all required materials after the conference in order to receive actual credit.
The Center for Continuing Medical Education also offers services to assist in organizing your continuing medical education course.
- Must have at least 6 months advance planning
- Must have a minimum of 3 planning committee members, one of which must be a UT faculty and a representation from the Center for CME.
- Planning committee is responsible in obtaining speakers, topics, objectives.
Department is responsible to cover any deficits incurred due to the conference. See application form for fee schedule.
The Center for Continuing Medical Education is accredited through the Accreditation
Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide Category 1 AMA PRA credit
for national, regional and local continuing eduction actitivites for physicians.
We also provide opportunities to jointly sponsor courses with non-accredited organizations.
2012 Disclosure for Commerical Support
Additional Forms for Live Activities (Non-Grand Rounds):
Speaker Contact Form
Sample Evaluation for multiple speaker activity
Sample Brochure Information (for requirements only as sample - may reformat to suit conference)
Additional Grand Round Forms (samples):