- Pathology Faculty
- Residents and Fellows
- Pathology Residency Program
- Experimental Pathology and Graduate Program
- Faculty positions available
- Contact Information
- Clinical Services in Pathology
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
- Pathology Home
Health Science Campus
Department of PathologyPhone: 419.383.3469 email@example.com
Residency applicants must be recent graduates of approved medical schools in the U.S.
or Canada. Graduates of foreign medical schools must have an ECFMG certificate. Satisfactory references are required.