IMPORTANT MMI INFORMATION AND FORMS
Guidelines for UT travel support – Graduate Student Handbook (Update coming soon)
All online fillable forms are required to be printed in order to obtain the required signatures as indicated on each form. The College of Graduate Studies does not accept digital signatures at this time.
- Acceptance of Thesis or Dissertation for Defense - Online Fillable PDF
- Intellectual Protection and Patent Sign-off - Online Fillable PDF
- Examination Form for Qualifying or Preliminary Exams - Online Fillabe PDF
- Leave of Absence Form - Online Fillable PDF
- Request for Change of Major Advisor or Program - Online Fillable PDF
All of these forms are used to inform the College of Graduate Studies of your progress through the degree program. They also serve as a kind of work contract between you and your advisor/committee, confirming that you are on the right track. All forms should be filed in a timely manner per the instructions on each form and/or according to the timeline appropriate to your degree program.
Current versions of all Graduate College forms are available as individual PDF files through the links below. To ensure that you are providing all required information, please do not submit previous versions of forms. All forms must include your Rocket ID Number. The Graduate College is unable to accept forms that do not include this information. This is to protect your privacy and to ensure that we can process all materials in a timely manner.
- Plan of Study
- Plan of Study, Course Substitution - Online Fillable PDF / Print Friendly PDF
- Request for Transfer Credit - Online Fillable PDF / Print Friendly PDF
- Graduate Research Advisory Committee Approval & Assurances - Online Fillable PDF / Print Friendly PDF
- Continuation of Matriculation Form - Online Fillable PDF / Print Friendly PDF
- Request for Time Extension and Course Recertification Form - Online Fillable PDF / Print Friendly PDF