News & Events
Graduate Student News
Recent Graduates from the Departmental graduate degree programs:
- Veronica Lommler - M.S. - Thesis Title. "Lyssavirus rabies and the Potential for Rabies Elimintion from Terrestrial Wildlife Reservoirs in the United States". Laboratory of Dr. Plenefisch, John.
- Hapiak, Vera - Ph.D. - Dissertation Title. "Neuropeptides Amplify and Focus the Monoaminergic Inhibition of Nociception in Caenorhabditis elegans". Laboratory of Dr. Komuniecki, Richard.
- Abi Saab, Widian - Ph.D. - Dissertation Title. "The Regulatory Role of Mixed Lineage Kinase 4 (MLK4) beta in MAPK Signaling and Ovarian Cancer Cell Invasion". Laboratory of Dr. Chadee, D.
- Gao, Shuai - Ph.D. - Dissertation Title. "The Pro-Survival Functions of Soluble Guanylyl Cyclase Alpha-1 (sGCa1) and Zinc Finger Protein 280B (ZNF280B) in Prostate Cancer". Laboratory of Dr. Shemshedini, L.
- Du, Pei - Ph.D. - Dissertation Title. "Investigating the Role of Growth Factor Independence-1 (Gfi1) in Inhibition of Apoptosis and Induction of Lymphona in Collaboration with c-Myc". Laboratory of Dr. Dong, Fan.
- Lutz, Lindy - Ph.D. - Dissertation Title. "Cauliflower mosaic virus P6 protein interactions: A complex story". Laboratory of Dr. Leisner, Scott.