- College Catalog
- College of Nursing Homepage
- Commencement Information
- Doctoral Student Information
- Forms and Resources
- Graduate Application Deadlines
- Graduate Student Information
- Honors Program
- How to Apply
- HSC Campus Bookstore
- Library Information
- Student Services Home
- Undergraduate Application Deadlines
- Undergraduate Student Information
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
Pre-Nursing Student Organization (PNSO)
This group provides involvement to members in the field of pre-nursing and prepares them for nursing school and nursing careers. The University of Toledo and Bowling Green State University each have a Pre-Nursing Student Organization.
Contact Eric Gullufsen at email@example.com for information regarding the Bowling Green State University Pre-Nursing Student Organization.
Student Nurses Association (SNA)
UT chapter of the Ohio Nursing Students Association and affiliated with the National Student Nurses Association, and includes all nursing students at the UT Health Science Campus.
Sigma Theta Tau International
Honor Society of Nursing
Zeta Theta Chapter at Large is based in Toledo, Ohio and serves members throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Sigma Theta Tau International is an honor society that provides leadership and scholarship in nursing practice, education, and research.
- Support scholarship and research through annual grants and awards as well as the annual induction of new members who have demonstrated scholarly achievement, leadership and high professional standards in the field of nursing.
- Promote nursing research and collaboration through our annual research conference.
- Maintain a presence in the educational and professional nursing communities through regularly scheduled meetings, research seminars and continuing education events.
Membership is open to students in baccalaureate nursing programs, graduate nursing
programs, and Registered Nurses holding a minimum of a baccalaureate degree in any
http://www.nursingsociety.org/default.aspx Sigma Theta Tau International Website
http://www.zetatheta.org/ Local Chapter - Zeta Theta