- Rocket Launch New Undergraduates
- Rocket Transition Transfer Students
- Rocket Re-Launch
- New Student Convocation
- Orientation Leader Application
- Important Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Activate your UTAD Account
- Program Dates
- Change Major
- Orientation Registration
- Placement Tests
- College Contact Information
- Student ID (Rocket Card)
- Mandatory Forms to Complete
- Immunization Requirements
- Reminders/What to Bring
- Orientation Fee
- Area Hotels
- Directions to UT
- Orientation Parking
- Military Service Center Orientation
- Scholarship Athletes
- Student Legal Services, Inc.
Rocket Hall, Room 1750
- Bookstore Information
- Meal Plans
- Rocket Card
- Residence Life
- Dean of Students
- Student Recreation Center
- Learning Enhancement Center (Tutoring)
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office of Academic Access
- Counseling Center
- Financial Aid
- Rocket Solution Central
- Orientation Presentations
- UT Sustainability Guide
- Parents and Family Website
Activate your UTAD and UT e-mail accounts.
Log into the myUT Portal at myUT.utoledo.edu using your UTAD username and password.
You will be directed to the “New Student” tab in the myUT Portal.
Click on the word "Orientation," and then click on the "Register for Orientation" yellow post-it note to access the orientation reservation system. You will need to wait 48 hours after activating your UTAD e-mail account before you will be able to enter the online orientation reservation system.
Step 5 (multiple steps to complete in the Reservation System)
1) In the online orientation reservation system, please update your personal information including adding an alternative/cell phone number and alternate e-mail address if applicable.
2) Complete the questionnaire.
3) Orientation is divided into two key parts (both parts are mandatory for new students): Pre-Orientation which is completed online, and attending Rocket Launch (face-to-face orientation program on campus):
- Part I: Pre-Orientation (online modules): You will need to complete all of the online pre-orientation modules and pass all of the online quizzes in the reservation system in order to select a Rocket Launch (orientation) program date to attend on campus.
- Once you have completed the online modules, you will be able to select an orientation program date in the reservation system by Clicking "Save and Continue".
- Part II: Select a Rocket Launch (orientation) program date to attend, and Click "Save and continue".
4) You will be able to bring a maximum of two guests to the Rocket Launch orientation program. Please enter your guest information and click "Save and Continue".
5) When you are done with your reservation, please be sure to click the "submit" button to finalize your reservation. You will be able to exit and re-enter the online reservation system (including changing your program date, guest count, etc.) up until 72- hours before the Rocket Launch program date you plan to attend.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulty with the online reservation system, contact the Office of New Student Orientation Programs at 419.530.1267 or toll-free at 877.752.0005.
An e-mail confirmation with Rocket Launch program details will be sent to the e-mail account listed in the orientation reservation system upon submitting your orientation reservation. Please be sure to check your e-mail account. UT e-mail can be checked on the "Student" Tab in the myUT Portal.
CHANGE IN COLLEGE OR MAJOR
If you change your college or major, please inform the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 419.530.8888 or 800.5TOLEDO, before signing up for Rocket Launch. When you change your college and/or major, your required placement tests, and Rocket Launch date could also change. Please call the Office of New Student Orientation Programs at 419.530.1267 or 877.752.0005 for assistance in changing programs.
POST-SECONDARY OPTION STUDENTS
The official transcript from each institution where you completed post-secondary work must be sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admission, ideally prior to your Rocket Launch date. Please bring a copy of your transcript(s) with you to Rocket Launch for advising purposes. Please be sure to discuss your post-secondary work with your academic adviser.