If you know the ticket number, you may appeal your University of Toledo parking citation online.
Prior to appealing your University Parking ticket, please read the following:
- Appeal decisions can take up to a few months. Once an appeal has been submitted, all fines owed (for the ticket under appeal) are placed on hold until the outcome has been posted.
- Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse. Drivers are responsible for knowing the regulations.
- A parking permit is not a guarantee of a parking space close to your building. The driver is responsible for finding a VALID parking spot.
- The right to appeal a citation is forfeited if an appeal is not filed within 30 calendar days of the date of violation. One citation per appeal form.
- If your ticket was posted to your UT account, you are responsible for validating the outcome of your first and second appeal, through your myparking account (MyParking).
- If you would rather not complete the appeal form online, or if you do not have the actual citation in front of you, stop by the Parking Enforcement Office, Transportation Center 1400, to fill out an appeal form in person. The staff will be able to pull up the citation on the computer, so you have all of the necessary information for the appeal.
If the ticket is in your name, please click here if you are a student, faculty, or staff member, and want to appeal a parking ticket: