One of the college’s ongoing points of pride is its cultivation of international partnerships that yield educational and research opportunities for students and faculty. The college has active partnerships in several countries, including Hungary, China, India, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. New partnerships are being developed in Mexico and Great Britain.
A key feature of the college’s international partnerships is an exchange of students and faculty. Students from the college have the opportunity for enriched educational experiences with any of the college's partner institutions. BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences program may complete their required summer internships abroad, and Doctor of Pharmacy students may complete rotations abroad. Students from partner institutions may also study with the faculty at UT.
Faculty collaborations are enhanced by the college's international partnerships. Research
conferences and faculty presentations are among the positive outcomes of the college's
- PSG and Sons' Charities College of Technology
- Al Zaytoonah University (Jordan)
- Ursuline College/UT CPPS Partnership
- Owens/UT CPPS Partnership
- University of Szeged (Hungary)/UT CPPS Partnership
- Lebanese American University (Lebanon)/UT CPPS Partnership
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center (Saudi Arabia)
- North Sichuan Medical College (China)